Sonja bengtsson web cam
– La Jolla Museum of Contemporary Art, La Jolla, Calif., April 20–May 17, 1964. – Davenport Municipal Art Gallery, Davenport, Iowa, February 27–March 20, 1965. – Long Beach Museum of Art, Long Beach, Calif., June 5–26, 1966. de Young Memorial Museum, San Francisco, Calif., August 12–September 2, 1966. – Art Gallery of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, September 23–October 23, 1966.– Tougaloo College, Tougaloo, Miss., April 3–24, 1965. – Bacardi Imports Inc., Miami, Fla., November 28–December 19, 1965. – Honolulu Academy of Arts, Honolulu, Hawaii, July 8–29, 1966. – National Collection of Fine Arts, Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D. 1965a New York Castelli Leo Castelli Gallery, New York, N. Organized by the American Federation of Arts, New York, N. Traveled to: – East Meadow Public Library, East Meadow, N. – Mc Master University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, November 14–19, 1966. – London Public Library and Art Museum, London, Ontario, Canada, April 10–May 1, 1967.
– Rose Art Museum, Brandeis University, Waltham, Mass., November 18–December 29, 1963. – Columbus Gallery of Fine Arts, Columbus, Ohio, September 12–October 10, 1965. Traveled to: – Galleria il Segno, Rome, Italy, opened March 12, 1965. – Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada, May 22–June 12, 1966. – University of Kansas Museum of Art, Lawrence, Kan., February 18–March 11, 1966. – Beverly Hills National Bank, Beverly Hills, Calif., May 21–June 11, 1966. Traveled to: – Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, February 7–26, 1966. – Kunsthalle Bern, Bern, Switzerland, May 25–July 3, 1966.Entries are listed chronologically, followed by city.Where applicable, exhibition catalogues (in parentheses) are linked to the Bibliography.Traveled to: – Miami University, Oxford, Ohio, January 1951. 1950 Massillon Museum Massillon Museum, Massillon, Ohio, , November 15–December 10, 1953. 1963a Paris Sonnabend Galerie Ileana Sonnabend (37, quai des Grand Augustins), Paris, France, , April 1–May 31, 1964. – Columbus Museum of Arts and Crafts, Columbus, Ohio, October 9–30, 1966.– Zanesville Art Institute, Zanesville, Ohio, February 1951. 1954 New York Mo MA Art Lending Service, Museum of Modern Art, New York, N. 1954 New York City Center City Center Gallery, New York, N. 1954 New York Heller John Heller Gallery, New York, N. Organized by the American Federation of Arts, New York, N. Traveled to: – Tulane University Center, New Orleans, La., December 5–13, 1962. Traveled to: – Indiana State College, Terra Haute, Ind., November 30–December 31, 1964. Traveled to: – University of Michigan Museum of Art, Ann Arbor, Mich., November 11–December 13, 1964. – Hollywood Art Center, Hollywood, Fla., November 13–December 4, 1966.1950b Columbus Gallery of Fine Arts Lending Library, Columbus Gallery of Fine Arts, Columbus, Ohio, October 1950–March 1952. Traveled to: – Isaac Delgado Museum of Art, New Orleans, La., February 7–March 8, 1964. Speed Art Museum, Louisville, Ky., May 4–June 7, 1964. – Detroit Institute of Arts, Detroit, Mich., November 10–December 6, 1964. – State University of New York at Buffalo, Buffalo, N. 1965 New York University Loeb Student Center, New York University, New York, N. Organized by the American Federation of Arts, New York, N. – Baltimore Museum of Art, Baltimore, Md., April 26–May 15, 1966. – William Rockhill Nelson Gallery of Art and Mary Atkins Museum of Fine Arts, Kansas City, Mo., July 31–August 21, 1966.
1950c Columbus Gallery of Fine Arts Columbus Gallery of Fine Arts, Columbus, Ohio, , November 1950. Traveled to: – Cleveland Museum of Art, Cleveland, Ohio, December 7–31, 1950. – Memorial Art Gallery, University of Rochester, Rochester, N. – Butler Art Institute, Youngstown, Ohio, opened March 18, 1951. – William Rockhill Nelson Gallery of Art and Mary Atkins Museum of Fine Arts, Kansas City, Mo., May 6–31, 1951 (as , November–December 1950. 1963 Buffalo Albright-Knox Albright-Knox Art Gallery, Buffalo, N. Organized by the Poses Institute of Fine Arts, Brandeis University, Waltham, Mass. – Atlanta Art Association, Atlanta, Ga., March 18–April 22, 1964. – Art Museum, Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind., June 22–September 20, 1964. 1963 Cincinnati CAC Contemporary Arts Center, Cincinnati, Ohio, , December 6, 1963–January 19, 1964. Traveled to: – Addison Gallery of American Art, Phillips Academy, Andover, Mass., February 15–March 22, 1964. – Isaac Delgado Museum of Art, New Orleans, La., September 9–25, 1966.
– Fort Wayne Art Museum, Fort Wayne, Ind., May 8–29, 1965. – Museum of Art, University of Oklahoma, Norman, Okla., September 4–25, 1965. – Stable Gallery, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Montreal, Quebec, Canada, December 3–24, 1966. – Saskatoon Art Center, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada, June 13–July 10, 1967.
– Oak Ridge Community Art Center, Oak Ridge, Tenn., June 12–July 10, 1965. – Galleria la Salita, Rome, Italy, July 20–October 3, 1967.
– Cummer Gallery of Art, Jacksonville, Fla., May 1–22, 1967.
– San Francisco State College, San Francisco, Calif., June 6–27, 1967.
– Morris and Helen Belkin Art Gallery, University of British Columbia, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, October 13–November 3, 1967.